- What is Altpower and how does it work?
- AltPower is a power solution platform that offers a reliable and efficient power source and flexible payment options.
- What does Altpower offer?
- Altpower offers three options namely; Power as a service, Outright purchase and Deferred payment.
- What is Power as a service?
- Power as a service is the solution that gives individuals and businesses direct access to affordable 24hr power supply with 5 monthly payment (solutions options) options to choose from.
- What is deferred payment?
- Deferred payment is an alternative finance model where a customer has access to spreading payment for a power solution purchase across months.
- In what state is Altpower available?
Altpower is available to all customers Pan- Nigeria (nationwide).
- How can I get power as a service?
There is a power as a service section on the website that lists out the different options and a “Get powered” icon and it leads to a form to fill out to get started on power as a service.
- How long does it take for maintenance to come fix issues for power as a service?
Issues and complaints are escalated to email@example.com for further communications and resolution to the vendor. Maintenance checks are estimated to be contacted for resolution by the vendor within 48 hours of request.
- How do I pay for power as a service?
Payment is done on the last day of every month.
- What happens if I default in payment for power as a service due to unforeseen circumstances?
If default happens for the 1st time, a reminder is sent and if this occurs again, then the Power Solution will be recovered or picked up.
- Can I choose a shorter duration for payment? Can my payment be spread over 6 months instead of 12?
Yes. The maximum tenor period is 48 months but it’s at the disposal of the customer to choose the suitable tenor period within it.
- What type of faults will the maintenance warranty not cover?
Maintenance warranty will ONLY cover manufactural faults or defects.
- How long will it take to be delivered to me?
Delivery time is subject to delivery location. 24-72hours delivery is available within Lagos, other locations take approximately 2-5 working days.
- Can I upgrade my option for power as a service?
No, customers cannot upgrade their option for power as a service as the preferred option will require an increase of power solution products to handle the power load.
- Is there a return/refund policy?
Altpower offers a 7-day return policy window for items that are incomplete, defective, counterfeit and wrong delivery.
- Who do I contact for enquiries or complaints?
Kindly place a complaint via our Customer Care Desk firstname.lastname@example.org that will be verified for eligibility before the return process can begin if need be.
- How can I become a vendor?
kindly reach us on 01-7000555 or send us a mail to email@example.com to begin the onboarding process
- Can I pay on delivery?
No, you cannot. The available payment options are deferred payment financed by Sterling Alternative Finance, outright purchase with a debit/credit card and payment by bank, available only to sterling bank customers.
- Will I be charged for relocation of equipment if changing locations for power as a service?
Yes, you will be charged as the delivery fee is subject to the location upon initial purchase.